HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT MARKETING AGENCY FOR YOUR BIZ
Congratulations on taking the plunge and choosing to work with a digital marketing agency. I completely understand how daunting it can be choosing the right agency for you and sometimes it can be just as hard to loosen the reigns and let someone else takeover. However, working with the right professionals will skyrocket your business and elevate your brand. Nevertheless, choosing the right team is much like choosing the right partner; You need someone who understands your business vision, meshes with your personality and who can execute and elaborate on your ideas with ease.
Here’s our top 5 tips to look out for when finding your perfect marketing team -
1.Depending on your industry you will need a company that’s not afraid to make bold move and break barriers. Agencies have become increasingly rigid in their approach and scalability tactics which is all well and good until something doesn't go according to plan. Many businesses in our current economy need a team of innovative thinkers and confident leaders to derive around the stumbling blocks.
2. Your passionate about your business and you have many short term and long term goals as well as a clear picture of your business personality. For a marketing agency to work with you they must understand your business’s vision, goals and character. Without clear understanding and being able to combine their personality with yours it will be very difficult to reach a common ground when strategising for your business.
3. The human factor is key to the success of your relationship and the key to failure to deliver. Who is your account manager? Who else will be working on your account? How well are they communicating with you?
4. Look for an agency that offers a strategy session or consultation this will be a great time for you to ask questions about their expertise, brainstorm ideas, and see what their clients have to say about them.
5. Be sure your proposed agency has an in-house team, your looking to outsource your works you don’t want them to do the same. Many agencies contract clients and then outsource the work overseas which can lead to many problems including no local contact, language barrier and the inability to handle time-sensitive work.
Here are our top 5 questions to ask potential agencies -
1. What services do they provide?
2. What is their area of expertise?
3. What results have they achieved for their clients?
4. What tools and resources do they have available?
5. What vision do they have for your business?